Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My 10 Favorite things under $25

Here are a few of my current favorite things under $25.00
Camea Lidded Storage Baskets
$19.95 - $29.95
You can ask Matt… I’ve become slightly obsessed with baskets lately. I love that this model has a hinged lid allowing for easy access and allows you to place other items (or baskets) on top.
I bought two great baskets from Homegoods last Sunday. The baskets fit perfectly under our living room coffee table and before bed I will do a quick sweep for the room and place any of Emma’s toys/books in one basket and anything that Matt and I have left out will go in the other. The plan is to pull the baskets out at least twice a week and to put everything back in the proper places… theoretically this will make me less stressed out about cleaning up each day… we will see how it works out.

5-Piece Photo Coaster Set
$16.95
I’m currently in the market for some coasters in our living room and when I found these glass coasters which hold a 2”x2” photo I cannot help but feel like my search is over. What a GREAT way to display fun photos of Emma that I can change out multiple times a year. The espresso-stained wood base is also a perfect match for the furniture in the room.

Palm Dup Light Orange-Dark Orange Placemat
$3.95 each
I love this placemat!! I’m thinking that this would be perfect for outdoor dining this spring and summer. This placemat also comes in three other fun/bright colors… just in case you’re not feeling my orange vibe.


Elsie Floral Napkin
$4.95 each
After seeing the above placemat I couldn’t resist these napkins. They are 100% cotton and I’m loving the soft floral print!! These would also look great indoors with some blue dishes that I bought a few weeks ago.
Linen Sheer Aqua Curtain Panel
$16.95 - $24.95
What a GREAT price!! I’ve been looking for new panels for our spare bedroom and could not believe that these 100% linen ones are as low as $16.95 per panel. The ones that we currently have in the room are so dark and really do not match the décor or the space. I think that these will be included in the budget for my next paycheck. If you are not a fan of the aqua they also come in yellow white and natural.
Popcorn Bowl
$9.95
In the Fleming – Park household we observe “movie night.” Each Saturday you will find us all snuggled up watching a movie of Emma’s choice… 85% of the time it is a movie about a dog. A huge part of out movie night is the popcorn!!

4-Some bud vase
$9.95
What a great way to display some beautiful spring buds! Wouldn’t this be a great addition to a night stand? Who wouldn’t want to wake up next to beautiful flowers?
Vintage Stamp Sets
19.99
Lately I’ve had the desire to become a little more creative. I think that Emma and I would both get some use out of these fun “vintage” stamps. A great work friend gave me a handmade card after working on a joint project together and I have to say that it meant a lot to me that she would take the time to craft something just for me… Also I am in love with stamp she used inside “Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!”

Coastal Curiosity Dinner Napkin
$21.00
So I mentioned my new light blue dishes earlier… These napkins are a perfect match! I love the coastal theme!
Room Essentials® Traditional Gallery Frame
$14.99
This is a great black frame for an amazing price. I’m going to start framing a few of the photos that I take and I’m thinking of hanging them in our hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment