One thing that makes me happy is cooking for my little family. However, with everything going on I just had the time to cook and we've been too dependent on delivery from restaurants using AmazonNow...
Last week though I pulled out my Keepers Cookbook and managed to actually cook!
Here's the plan:
- Our Favorite Meatloaf (p.86)
- Parmesan Broccoli (p.150)
- Mashed Potatoes
- Salmon in Foil with Spinach and Cream (p.40)
- Left overs
- London Broil with Mustard Butter (p.75)
- Skillet Asparagus (p.148)
- Roasted Chicken Breasts with Sweet Potatoes (p.60)
- Braised Brussels Sprouts with Bacon (p.155)