Friday, January 13, 2017

Park Family Fall Photos

I had every intention of getting this posted earlier in the day but Lincoln and I had our first full day back at work. He did a great job and with only three work days left until the end of the Administration... I feel like it is the right thing to do.

So I LOVE taking family photos. It is fun seeing, via photos, how much my kiddos have grown up in the last year and I needed a photo for our Christmas card. I do admit that I was second-guessing myself as we were standing in the streets of Old Town in the wind and it was only 35 degrees out...but again totally worth it after seeing the images.

All photo credit goes to the talented Virginia of House of Maps Photography.

















Cannot wait to get some of these printed and up on our gallery wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment