Sunday, January 15, 2017

January 2017 Goals

The original plan was to post Lincoln's birth story today but I haven't finish writing it. So instead of not posting at all I decided to go ahead and share my monthly goals.

I pulled out my newest notebook, from my friend Kim, and started my very first list within its pages... She knows that I love making a list!!!


So here they are! 

Already accomplished that first one!!!

Finish Lincoln's Room: Need to add a little more artwork and a bumper

Update Emma's Closet: Emma no longer wants the chalkboard doors and she has a ton of clothes/activities/games that she has outgrown over the past few years... so it is time for a little update... plus the walls have come off the track because each night Sophie sneaks into Emma's closet to sleep and has been pushing the doors the wrong way to get inside.

Touch-up Paint in the House: There are a few walls in the house that are in need of a touch-up and I figure that each day, after the 20th, I will pick one room and just spend 30 minutes with a little refresh.

Blog 10 Times: This s post three so I'm on the way.

Read Two Books: I received a few books for Christmas and I want to take the time to read them.

Start Business Planning Again: I was doing so well with getting Birch Event and Design up and running UNTIL I started my new job in October... But starting Friday my workload will greatly decrease so I need to get back into the swing of things! I hope to have the website live by early February and need to get my name out there!

Create a Budget for the Year: New Year... New Budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment