Thursday, March 29, 2012

14 Weeks

Sorry for the delay in my weekly post. I've been a slacker about taking the belly photo this week.... But alas here it is...


Not the best photo of Mommy Park but I was exhausted yesterday and as I finished cooking dinner finished I had a "let's get this picture over with" moment.

We had our 4 month appointment on Monday and Matt was able to hear the heartbeat for the very first time! Exciting moment! Our doctor also said that all looks well... I have perfect weight gain and my iron counts are where they should be!

I have scheduled our 2nd Trimester Ultrasound for April 27th... that means that we will be finding out if Baby Park is a boy or girl in UNDER A MONTH! We will host a gender reveal party with family and friends... any excuse for me to throw a party. This means that Matt and I will find out the sex of the baby right along with our other guests! So excited and I cannot wait to share all of the fun photos! I am already busy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment