Thursday, April 26, 2012

Still here...

I am still here! Just super busy between work, Emma's birthday party last week, and our gender reveal party coming up TOMORROW!
Today We have our 18 week appointment with our regular doctor and we will have a chance to hear the heartbeat and I can talk about my back pains.

Things have been crazy as I said... in fact right now my life feels like this...


Yes, this is a photo of seventeen 8/9 year old girls PILED on a pinata... There is just so much going on and between my personal and professional life I feel like I am literally being pulled in a million directions. I just really need to learn to SLOW DOWN. The 12 hour work days and two parties in a week are just too much. After Friday I am looking forward to taking a deep breath and just relaxing the rest of the weekend and finally downloading some photos from my camera!

Here is what you will have to look forward to in the next week!
Thursday: 18 Week Update ... Will come late tonight after my Doctor appointment!
Friday: NO POST... Busy getting ready for the big party
Monday: Gender Reveal and 19 week post
Tuesday: Emma's Birthday Party
Wednesday: Few of my favorite things
Thursday: Gender Reveal Party Photos
Friday: No post... in Boston for work

No comments:

Post a Comment