I know that I say it every week... but I cannot believe that Hunter is another week old!
Here are his week 5 highlights:
- Attended 2nd wedding... danced to Journey for the first time!
- Slept in a hotel for the first time. We stayed two nights at a hotel in Maryland for Holly's wedding. We got two rooms that joined so that Emma could have one to herself. This allowed her to get a full nights sleep so we wouldn't have a grumpy flower girl on our hands. Hunter did well in the hotel though... we used one of the cribs from the hotel and brought our own bedding.
- Started wearing cloth diapers... will do a full post on this after we get a few weeks in but I am happy to report... so far so good.
- Went to the mall for the first time... Went to the Neiman Marcus outlet and to Tysons. Mommy is getting tired of just sitting around so we are venturing out a lot more. We usually go out with NaNa and our day includes shopping and lunch
- Holding head up more
- Daddy went back to work full time... sad face