In terms of the sink area... I removed the old sink faucet and spray painted that!!! Saving $100 on a new faucet! (I had previously priced one out at Home Depot).
For the Toilet area. We replaced the insides of the toilet because the old stuff was all rusted and smelled HORRIBLE! I tried change everything out by myself but had a lot of difficulty putting the bowl back on the base and getting things to fit properly so let's just say it was a joint effort.
Here are some more photos:
The shelves above the toilet will hold photos of Hunter at bath time and some other cute items... I still have to style this area. Currently it holds wash clothes and some toys that he is still too small to play with.
I still need to do the following:
- Replace the shower head
- Decorate the shelves
- Add the diaper sprayer to the toilet
I'm also thinking about putting the extra flooring that we have leftover from the laundry room in here... thoughts?
Here is the breakdown of what I have spent in the room:
- Shower Curtain Rod (ORB) Homegoods -- $16.99
- Brown Shower Curtain Homegoods --$19.99
- Paint Home Depot -- $59.00
- Additional can of ORB Spray Paint Home Depot -- $11.99
- Bath Mat Homegoods -- $9.99
- Lime Green Hand Towel Homegoods -- $5.99
- Brown Hand Towel Homegoods -- $5.99
- Brown Bath Towel homegoods -- $8.99
- Elephant canvas Homegoods -- $49.99
- Mirror Homegoods -- $24.99
- 2 Shelf holders Container Store -- $33.98
- ORB Trash Can Homegoods -- $12.99
- Wood for shelves FREE (already had for Hunter's
- Diaper Sprayer FREE (Gift)
Not too bad!