Here is what he has been up to:
- Hunter LOVED watching the Fireworks at the Pentagon
- He REALLY enjoys going to the pool! His favorite thing is when someone swims underwater and pops up right in front of his face.
- Hunter Man can stand unassisted for 10 seconds.
- He has started to get REALLY unhappy when it is time to go down for his nap. It is almost like he now realizes that things are still going on around him and he doesn't want to miss out.
- Hit 20 lbs
- Likes to SKYPE with his Grandma Pammy! He always trues to grab the computer screen
- When you put him down the first thing that he will go for is the remote control
- Can climb up the three steps which separate our main level from the bedrooms (we have a spit-level house)
- If he is in our bedroom crawling around he will typically craw to Sophie's Kennel and try to get inside
- Hunter has gone poopy in the big boy potty three times! More on this later...
- Still loves to eat. We are really into blueberries right now!