Thursday, September 26, 2013

Week 13

  We are going to welcome Baby #3 this Spring!

How far along? 13 Weeks and a few days

Total weight gain: I'm going to be SUPER honest in this area.. I'm not going to tell you my total number but each week I will say how much I'm up... I want to show the realistic progression of weight gain for an average chica... I mean I love this girls blog but really being upset about gaining a total of 27 Lbs at 40 weeks... NO! That remark makes me want to cut a b*tch!... To this point I have gained 2 lbs... I would guess more with how big that bump is! Last pregnancy I gained 45 lbs.

Maternity clothes? Yes, I'm actually wearing both maternity leggings and a maternity t-shirt in these pictures!  The bump has become visible now when I'm wearing clothes and I think I look a lot more pregnant than last time at 13 weeks! SIDE NOTE: Strangers even comment on the bump...But of course with a baby on my hip the bump actually pops out a lot more because my clothes are not all baggy around the belly... Please stop me and point at Hunter and my belly and tell me that I'm brave... I think they mean stupid.

Stretch marks? None! I've been lucky to not get any stretch marks with the two prior pregancies... Well let me be honest... Literally the DAY BEFORE I gave birth to Hunter one little mark showed up on my belly. It was small and I didn't even care but I'm wondering if they will pop up now with baby number three... I kind of feel like one leads to many in this situation.

Sleep: My dreams are getting pretty insane...Matt even says that I could make a movie about them... they are THAT vivid and I remember EVERY detail. On one occasion even woke up crying and couldn't get back to sleep for hours after...

Best moment this week: There were four GREAT things: Celebrating Hunter's first birthday with friends and family. Matt's mom was also able to make the trip down for the party and it was great seeing her! Coming home from my week long international work trip and seeing the kiddos! Going to the docs for the first trimester screening and seeing the little one and hearing the heartbeat for the first time... Very blessed to have such a wonderful week! 

Miss anything? Not really - my symptoms were not so bad this week!

Movement: Nope... probably have a few more weeks before I feel a kick or punch... Baby was SUPER active though during our ultrasound last Friday so maybe we will feel something early...

Food cravings: I love watermelon and other fruits. The cool temp in my mouth!

Anything making you queasy or sick: the second I look at or think about food I feel sick but once I start to eat it gets a little better. Let's just say that it is NO fun going to a grocery store!

Gender: Still no idea! We are all betting on another little man... Emma is already brainstorming names...

Labor signs: Nope.

Symptoms: Lack of energy and a constant need to drink water... which leads to a lot of bathroom breaks.

Belly button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Depends on the time of day and whether there's food in my belly! 

Looking forward to: The weekend...Matt will be on a mancation and Emma is at her Dad's so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend with Hunter Man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment