Friday, October 25, 2013

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks!

Total weight gain: 9 Lbs... per Doc on Monday

Maternity clothes? finally did the big closet switch so I'm no longer digging through bins in my spare bedroom each morning hoping to find something that doesn't easily wrinkle. 

Stretch marks? Nope... fingers still crossed on this one but I really think that it is only a matter of time with baby #3

Sleep: Still having a hard time falling asleep after my 3 a.m. tinkle break. Also, Hunter man is vetoing afternoon naps right now so no rest for this mommy after work. 

Best moments this week: Finding out that we are having a BABY BOY

Seeing my two other best friends that are also preggers with little boys!!!! AND Emma had her soccer team over for some fun Pumpkin carving.

Miss anything? Not right now!

Movement: little movements... nothing that Matt can feel yet

Food cravings: FRUIT and cinnamon toast crunch

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Gender: BOY! Now to think of names.

Labor signs: No.

Symptoms: My boobs have also gotten larger again and I'm back into my maternity bras... blah...    

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy but verrrrry emotional!

Looking forward to: Figuring out the baby room. Think we are going in a whole different direction from what I had envisioned. 



Here I was with Hunter at 17 Weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment