Friday, November 8, 2013

19 Weeks



How far along? 19 weeks... tomorrow is 20...

Total weight gain:12 Lbs

Maternity clothes? All the time!

Stretch marks? Nope

Best moment this week: Celebrating another wonderful Mommy-to-be at a sports themed baby shower for a good friend Kim! 


Miss anything? my sanity! Work has been crazy so I have not had as much time to do other side projects or BLOG!

Movement: Matt felt the baby move for the first time last week!

Food cravings: The other day I HAD TO HAVE Taco Bell. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

Gender: Little Man... Will post about some names this afternoon

Labor signs: No... way too early for that

Symptoms: My back has started hurting a lot so my sweet hubby has brought back my nightly back massages! He is such a sweetie!

Belly button in or out? In!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Happy or moody most of the time: to sleepy to be moody!

Looking forward to: A few nights in NYC! I'm going up for work but Matt is going to take the train up and it will be the first time that we have been away for a few nights with out kiddos since our HONEYMOON! SOOOO excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment