- Loose 5 lbs... Still trying to get down to the pre-pregnancy weight.
- RUN... Matt just bought me some new running shoes and I signed up for a 5 mile race in September so I really need to get focused on this. Matt has decided that he will also start running with me (because I need accountability!) I like that this is going to be our family time 3 times a week! Matt will push the double stroller and Emma will ride her bike or run along with us.
- Move furniture around in Gibson's Room... Want to get this done and photos taken so that I can officially take this one off my list. Cannot wait to share all in a future post because I'm really happy with how this room turned out!
- Sell at least $300 worth of items on eBay... I am actually doing really well with my eBay selling and I'm going to keep track of EVERYTHING that I do this month so that I can do a post about it. I'm also so happy to be clearing out a lot of Emma's old items.
- Create a reading nook in the playroom
- Touch-up paint in the house
- Create a homework station for back-to school... Shared some ideas HERE
- Backpack for Hunter... I am going to ATTEMPT to sew a toddler backpack for Hunter. I found an amazing one on etsy but the shop is closed until October... Found this pattern so wish me luck!
- Organize Hunter's Clothes... I need to pull out all of his 2T clothes and see what is needed and switch out items that he has outgrown.
- Trip to Savannah... To help out family. I was going to leave Gibson behind with Matt but with the weight issues I've changed my flight reservation to infant-on-lap. This mommy cannot leave her little man for 4 nights!
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Monthly Goals: August
Time is just flying by! Before we know it school will be back in session. Here are a few goals that I hope to accomplish this month!