Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Goals

So we are READY almost 1/3 of the way through the month so these are some very belated goals... There are not a lot of them.
  1. Run the Army 10 Miler-  I honestly have been thinking about blowing this off but if a bib magically falls into my lap I will do it. I have promised Matt that if I do not do the 10 miler I will sign up for a 1/2 marathon.
  2. Focus on Family- We have a TON going on at work right now and I've been taking work home daily to work into the night, after the boys go to bed. So I'm making every effort to really unplug when I'm home... the result will be less blogging. 
  3. Continue to Rock Out my PTA responsibilities- The fall is my busiest time... This weekend the directory will be compiled, Spirit Wear sales start TODAY, This is the first week for extracurricular activities, and Matt and I had a successful first meeting of the Beech Tree Robotics Club. 
  4. Trip to Savannah- I am once again having to cancel a planned trip to savannah (due to work this time) but I hope to take a three day weekend to head down there at some point this month.
  5. DIY Gifts for Christmas - I would like to cross off at least 5 items on my list of Christmas gifts to make... 

Here is a photo from our first Robotics club meeting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment