Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Meal Plan Tuesday?? One Pot

This week I'm cooking out of Martha Stewart Living: ONE POT ... public Service anouncement if you buy this cookbook get it from Amazon for only $14.30 ... I purchased my copy just last week from a boutique shop, in Fairfax Corner, and it was $26!!!!


 Monday: 
  • Pizza Take out... We were driving all day from Savannah and I did NOT feel like cooking! I felt like just shopping when I got home was a victory!
Tuesday:
  • Shrimp with tomatoes and orzo p.63
  • Asparagus
  • Rustic Tart (Peach) p.236
** Emma picked this menu as her first day of school celebration meal!

Wednesday: 
  • Sweet Potato and Sausage Soup p.207
** Wanted something that I could make-ahead and Matt could heat up. I have a Day trip with work and will be home after our usual dinner time. 

Thursday: 
  • Chicken with Creamy Corn and Bacon p.43
Friday:
  • Shrimp and Corn Chowder p.226
 Saturday: 
  •  Hunter's Birthday!!!! Party Fun!
Sunday: 
  • Poached Cod with Tomatoes p. 91
This is going to be a CRAZY busy week with us returning yesterday from our weekend in Savannah, Emma and Hunter starting school, I have a work day trip, Gibson starts his new at home therapy. Matt's Mom comes into town for a few days, AND we will be celebrating Hunter's THIRD BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment