Yup, family of six and at this point I'm already 17 Weeks... just a little shy of the half way mark! I cannot believe how fast time has been flying. Probably due to the fact that we have a busy household with three kids already and I've continued to keep busy at work... no let up in the travel department.
Here are a few things about this forth pregnancy:
- I HATE GUSHERS and other fruit snacks. When I bite into a pack all I can taste are the chemicals and after eating them I have an aftertaste that lasts for hours. This is a crazy development for me because I typically can down an entire box in under 10 minutes... no, that is not an exaggeration and not something that I'm proud of.
- I always forget how the first trimester really kicks you in the butt! My energy has only increased in the last two weeks. For that first trimester I was going to sleep the second I got the boys down to bed at 7:30... I mean Emma was tucking ME into bed!
- I don't have any food aversions but food in general has been making me feel sick until about the last week or so... Cooking dinner was like torture. I was only making things that could be made in about 15 minutes max.
- The bump popped out SUPER early (I mean this is number 4) so everyone at work was able to tell before the end of the first trimester. A number of people were betting on twins... nope just one!
- Sad to say I have been horrible about documenting things this pregnancy.... no weekly photos and blog posts.
- We learned super early on, from a blood test, that we are going to welcome another little man into the family. Apparently that is all the Park men are capable of producing :-) I'm happy about it though!
- I think that we are settled on a name... but going to wait to share until we do so with Matt's parents, in person, at the end of the month.
- The boys are SUPER excited and ask if the baby can come out now, on a daily basis. In fact Gibson and Hunter called me out at about week 8... Gibson came up to me, touched my belly, and said, "mommy you belly is big." Hunter heard that exchange and looked at me with the biggest smile and exclaimed, "Mommy do you have a BABY in there?"... Well yes I do! Cannot get anything past these boys.
- Emma is happy that she is going to remain the only girl for now. Princess of the house!