Thursday, June 10, 2010

Cupcakes!!!

As a cupcake lover I was so excited to come across Ming Makes Cupcakes a few weeks ago. Ever since finding this amazing site I have been dying to come up with a reason to make some… not that you ever need a reason to make cupcakes.

Well, tomorrow we are heading over to a co workers house for dinner and I think this a perfect excuse to pull out my super cute green Kitchen Aid Mixer.
Matt gave me this mixer for my birthday a few years back and I LOVE IT!!

Now for the tough question of which cupcake to make…

Graham Cupcakes with Key Lime Cream Cheese Frosting
Vanilla Cupcakes w/ Strawberry Filling and Milk Chocolate Glaze
Coffee Chocolate Cupcakes and Bailey’s Irish Cream Frosting
Banana Cupcakes with Maple Brown Butter Frosting
Guinness Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

I’m thinking that I might make an adult cupcake and a kid’s cupcake… I’ll let you know tomorrow what I’ve decided on.

I will be baking the cupcakes after my first Hip Hop Class tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment