Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Console LOVE

All... we are only 10 days from the wedding day!!! AHHH.

Now that I've gotten that exclamation out of the way... It is on to home improvement items. I've been doing A LOT at the house in the past few weeks... I just need to download all of the photos so that I can share my projects with you. I feel like such a slacker but between work, wedding planning, and getting the house together there are not enough hours in my day!

One project that I am looking forward to tackling as soon as the wedding is over is to redo a console table for our downstairs hallway. Over at Isabella & Max Rooms the talented Janell just recently completed a project that makes me drool and almost makes me what to pick up a paint brush BEFORE the wedding. It would almost we worth staying up all night for!


The crisp white paint and the antiqued hardware looks beautiful! and up against the stenciled wall!!! Let's just say that I love everything about this! The console that I am looking for will need to be a bit larger but this is exactly the look and feel of what I am hoping to achieve when I tackle this project POST wedding. I think that I might even go ahead and place an order for a stencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment