Here is my Thirty by Thirty (in no order)
1. Get Married (Can cross this one off on January 29th)
3. Take Emma to Disney World - Should be this summer
4. Go Scuba Diving
5. Become a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
7. Get a Dog - Should happen late this year
8. Take a Cooking Class- I would like to do this sometime in the spring
9. Run a 5K
10. Plant a Vegetable Garden - I hope to tackle this project this spring
11. Take a Photography Class
12. Spend a Minimum of 4 days Hiking and Camping with Matt
13. Take Emma Camping - Will do this summer
14. Cook a Full Thanksgiving Dinner - did a Christmas dinner... does that count??
15. Do a Family Photo Session and use the Picture for a Photo Holiday Card
16. Go to Europe with Matt
17. Take Dance Lessons… Maybe HipHop??? - I signed up for a hip hop cardio class but only managed to go once... so cannot cross this one off.
18. Give up Fruit Snacks… this will be a HARD one for me- I"m on my way with this one... no Gushers in two months. I have to admit that I have had the Welch's fruit snacks but I blame that on Wedding stress!
19. Take a Family Vacation with another Family - Might be going to Disney with my brother and his family this summer
20. Enlarge a Photograph that I’ve Taken and display as artwork in my home
21. Become a Government Employee… One can dream
22. Find a cheap & hideous piece of furniture to refinish/reupholster & make it BEAUTIFUL- I am currently on the lookout for a large hutch to refinish and put in our basement.
24. Redesign and decorate an entire home… on a budget - work in progress
25. Get my Event Planning Business up & running
26. Become active in the PTA
27. Give Emma a brother or sister
28. Become organized enough to scrapbook
29. Cook at Home for a full Month... another SUPER Hard one
30. Go two months without buying clothes - I have not bought any clothing for myself in the last month... perhaps with all my upcoming wedding tasks I will be able to make this goal.