The day before the wedding my wonderful Maid of Honor arrived at our house bags packed and ready for some fun! My goal for the day was to relax and not have a care in the world and I can say that for the most part I was successful in my mission.
We PACKED my car up... it was so full that I was worried that Emma wouldn't fit! Emma and Holly both ended up with full laps and I ended up with a branch poking at my head... The contents of my vehicle were as follows:
- Birch Logs from Michigan that were cut to hold place cards
- Kids area bin (DVD Player, DVDs, Games, Craft Items, Center Pieces, Candy, etc)
- Restroom Bins (filled with goodies for the restrooms at the reception venue)
- Photo frames... will go into more detail on this later
- Personalized Menu cards, Post cards and other paper products
- My luggage (rolling bag and hanging bag with all of the clothes/shoes that Emma and I would need for the weekend)
- Holly's Luggage
- Magazines, Champagne, and snacks for the Bridal Suite
- Church Bin (Filled with programs, unity candles, my Grandmother's Bible, etc)
One additional item in my vehicle was this super cute coffee cup that Holly brought over!
Once we were all packed up we headed to meet the rest for the girls at Vicky's Nail Salon in Georgetown for our 10 a.m. appointment. We had an appointment for 10 girls to get manicures and pedicures. Our appointment had a few hiccups... like not enough staff to handle our large group even though we had called twice before hand to make sure that they had our appointment correct... It was a fun time though! Our darling flower girls (Emma and Claire) also had their toenails and fingernails painted and were a huge part of our day!
Here are a few of the photos from Vicky's...
After Vicky's we headed over to The Jefferson Hotel to check into my bridal suite and to QUICKLY change before the bridesmaid luncheon! We were running a bit behind schedule at this point... but I am happy to report that I remained calm and collected. My mom is a whole different story however... she was freaking out!
We had a WONDERFUL lunch in the wine room at the hotel.
Navy Jumpsuits from GAP in Navy, bags from Jessica McClintock and jewelry from Stella & Dot