Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Decorations

If you know me well you know that there are two things that I LOVE to do... decorate and entertain! With Easter tomorrow I figured I should share the decorations that you can currently find in our house. 

Here is our dining room table. The blue dishes are from Homegoods (purchased last summer) 

   




These are glass containers left over from our wedding centerpieces that I filled with plastic eggs from the Dollar Store. 

Mr. Bunny is a new addition this year. I found him at TJMaxx for only $9.99 and knew that he would be perfect by the fireplace. 
  
Here is Mr. Bunny next to his big basket of Easter books 

 Here is a full view of the fireplace. The multi-colored eggs/bunnies on the fireplace spell out EASTER... and what are those darling baskets on top of the mantle??? 

Well those are the flower girl baskets from our wedding. They are birch baskets with M+J carved into the front. I love them so much that I HAD to use them for Easter decorations!  

No blog would be complete without a picture of our little Emma. Here she is with some beautiful spring tulips in the background. I love that all of the flowers are starting to bloom!


Tomorrow we have another couple coming over for Easter Dinner and I will be sure to take some photos and share what I cooked!

1 comment:

  1. Julie I love this posting! Hello darling Emma! Hope you all have a great Easter! Love, Liz

    You did a great job on the tablescape! You have to check this blogger out, she's the queen of Tablescaping! I and a few thousand others follow her!
    http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/
    I also posted my dining room table, check it out!
    http://infusewithliz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete