Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thirty by Thirty UPDATE

Here is my Thirty by Thirty


1. Get Married Married the most wonderful man January 29, 2011
2. Become a Home Owner - Matt and I bought a home in Alexandria last September 17, 2010
3. Take Emma to Disney World
4. Go Scuba Diving
5. Become a Certified Meeting Professional (CMP)
6. Go on a Winery Tour - Traverse City Old Mission Wine Tour
7. Get a Dog - Just waiting for Karson to move out
8. Take a Cooking Class
9. Run a 5K - Registered for a race this month in Salisbury, MD
10. Plant a Vegetable Garden
11. Take a Photography Class
12. Spend a Minimum of 4 days Hiking and Camping with Matt
13. Take Emma Camping - Will do this October
14. Cook a Full Thanksgiving Dinner
15. Do a Family Photo Session and use the Picture for a Photo Holiday Card - Coming to homes everywhere this December!
16. Go to Europe with Matt
17. Take Dance Lessons - Taking lessons currently. There is even a performance at the end of the sessions
18. Give up Fruit Snacks… this will be a HARD one for me
19. Take a Family Vacation with another Family
20. Enlarge a Photograph that I’ve Taken and display as artwork in my home
21. Become a Government Employee
22. Find a cheap and hideous piece of furniture to refinish/reupholster and make it BEAUTIFUL
23. Create a Fitness Goal and stick to it- worked out with a trainer before my wedding
24. Redesign and decorate an entire home… on a budget - work in progress
25. Get my Event Planning Business up and running
26. Become active in the PTA
27. Give Emma a brother or sister
28. Become organized enough to scrapbook
29. Cook at home for a full Month... another SUPER Hard one
30. Go two months without buying clothes

I've successfully crossed nine items off my list with four that I plan to complete before Christmas.

Not too bad!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm I don't know if I believe #30 ;) Let me know when you look at photography classes.

    ReplyDelete