Monday, September 3, 2012

35 Weeks!

I wrote the below at the start of Week 35... But never got around to taking a weekly photo and making my post... Will do a week 37 update tomorrow so that all know what has been going on over the last week and a half.

Pregnancy: 35 weeks!
According to "The Bump" Hunter:
  • Is 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he won't get much longer, but he's plumping up.
  • Is 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and he'll put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth.
  • His hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises.
Sleep: Still not sleeping very well at night. That seems to be when I have the most contractions. In fact last night I was up for two hours in some major pain.

Name: Hunter Matthew Park

Feeling: Feeling okay... Starting to feel like I'm ready for Baby Park to make is appearance but at the same time I know that we need to wait at least two more weeks so that I can be full term. Also, feeling a bit overwhelmed about my to-do list! I just have to let those worries go though.

In addition to all the above I'm starting to get VERY emotional... I've been crying everyday about stupid things and just letting things get to me.

Health: I am currently at almost 2 cm and 85% effaced! AHHH Doctor told me to cut down at work to only 4-6 hours... but I'm still planning on doing the 8 hour days this week and reevaluating after my next appointment in a week... I figure I've already cut down from 12 to 8 so that is like a normal person cutting down. If I've gotten much bigger at my next appointment I will cut down a little... Also!!! exciting news is that Hunter is head down! Emma wouldn't turn and they had to try to manually turn her... Painful!

Movement: Still a ton of movement.. feels like he is going to just punch right through my belly at times!

Belly: All the same as last week... Very light linea negra, and my belly button is poking out a little. Still no stretch marks!!!

Next Appointment: Monday, 27 August at 36 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment