Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Fall Family Photo Shoot

I  hope that everyone had a GREAT Christmas and that you were all able to take some time and just relax with family and friends! We had a wonderful Christmas and I cannot wait to share some photos! I just have to sort through the million that I took yesterday and get a post together... in the mean time I wanted to share some photos from a fall family photo shoot that did around Thanksgiving... Hard to believe that our little man is already a month older! We used these photos for our 2012 Christmas Card...


The below photos were taken by the very talented Virginia Leslie from House of Maps. I am so happy to call her one of my best friends and totally support her new venture in photographer. I highly recommend her as she is a NATURAL!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment