This has been a HUGE week for Hunter!
- Celebrated his first Christmas!
- Met his Uncle Dan for the first time!
- He has turned into a drool monster!!
- Hunter loves hanging out with his Daddy and talking
- Started to go to sleep earlier... We have started to shorten our end of the day feeding and we are now going to sleep around 10 p.m. This is GREAT because I've started back up at work and I can use all the sleep that I can get before that alarm clock goes off at 5:15 a.m.!
- Hunter is now being put down for bed while he is still awake (but sleepy) within 5 minutes of moving around he is asleep.. he doesn't even cry. It's more like he just moves around to get comfortable and just passes out.
- This is the first week that I am working 5 days and I'm putting in 6 hours each day (6:30 - 12:30) Matt and my mom are amazing! I would not feel as comfortable going back to work without their support! I know that Hunter is in GREAT hands.
- Hunter has loved to "stand-up" for weeks now. He is able to support his full weight on his legs and we just provide a little support for balance. But this week has started to leaning up against us and standing! Such a strong little man. I'm sure that he is going to roll over any day now.