Friday, April 4, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

So I've decided to do a weekly "Favorite Things Friday" posting which will round up things that have caught my eye over the last week. These can be DIY projects, Home design, or retail products...


- I'm in love with  these bright yellow vases and I would LOVE to have them on my dining room table this spring!

- So inspired by this little girls' room that was designed by John and Sherri for a design house.... That awesome headboard was a thrift store purchase from only $9.98 that really pops now with a new coat of bright and fun paint.

- With my squirreling  I've been baking a lot of meals in the oven.... This Kate Spade baking dish is super cute. Love that the handles are like big polka dots.

- Instagram marshmallows??? WHAT??? This could be an interesting party favor

- I’m so bad at sending out snail mail. I’m trying to get better at it and I think these stylish notecards with my name on them may be just the thing to get me jotting down notes to friends.

- I want to have a vow renewal ceremony just to send out these beautiful invitations from Mayla Studios!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment