Friday, April 18, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

This week I love...

- This fake orchid that I bought at Homegoods this week...

While I will always prefer real flowers over fake... I'm trowing in the towel I cannot keep a plant alive. People are a different story I can keep little people alive... but not plants.

- I love everything about THIS Parisian Style Home! Especially the bathroom!

- Might give THIS recipe a try while Matt's mom is in town next week.

- This amazing farmhouse table was a DIY project that only cost $120!!! What a great price. We are in the market for a new dining room table.... Matt Park, do you want another project to take on???


- While at Target this week I spotted the new Devine Color Wallpaper!!! OBSESSED


This wallpaper is a peel and stick, repositionable, wall and surface covering that is easy to apply, reposition and remove. The packaging states that one roll will transform a 27.5 sq. ft. area which is a huge payoff for only $29.99 a role. I cannot wait to find a project to use this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment