Gibson is 3 Months old today!!! CRAZY! He has grown so much in the last month.
This month Gibson...
- Took his first ride on an airplane
- Met my family in Savannah!
- Laughs all the time... he loves to have his neck kissed
- Likes to swing now in his mammaRoo and likes to hold and look at his twisty toy.
- Sleeps 12 hours without waking up at night… it is amazing and the only way that I am making it through going back to work!
- Likes to look up at his guitar when he gets his diaper changed.
- His nana now watches him during the day and he is doing well with taking a bottle. We had to upgrade to a size 2 nipple though so that the flow is faster.
- Still really enjoys bath time. I cannot wait until he is big enough to take baths with his big brother
- Cloth diapers are still working really well for us. And we are still on the smallest settings.
- He is in 3-6 Month clothes exclusively and 6 months in Carters and Ralph Lauren.
- His tongue is still out all the time
- Enjoys being in his carrier
- HATES being in the car seat!
- His baby acne is completely cleared up now.
- Helped his mommy celebrate her 30th birthday AND celebrated Father’s Day
Gibson Monthly Photos:
Here was Hunter at 3 Months