Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Goals



How is it possible that the year is already halfway over???

Here are my goals for the month:

Loose 5 lbs... want to loose another 5 lbs through better eating habits and moderate exercise.

Run 3 miles w/out walking... Still plan on doing the Army 10 miler in October!

Finish Gibson's Room... poor guy still sleeps in a crib without custom bedding... It is practically child abuse.

Throw a baby shower for my girl Krista! Cannot wait to throw a shower to celebrate the pending arrival of little Elijah. I'm also helping with the design of his nursery.

Birch Event and Design Website... hope to get this up and running. I have the site designed and language written. I just need to go through photos and get those loaded.

Get Emma ready for Camp... Emma will be heading off to camp for two weeks mid-month and I have a TON that will need to get done before she departs for GA.

FINISH THE FREAKING PLAYROOM! So this is on the list AGAIN to complete... I swear I will get it done by August! I will not let this room defeat me for an entire year!!!

Finish Basement Bathroom. Need to just do crown molding and tile in here and it will be done!

Work out at least 4 times a week.

Paint Upper level doors... We replaced all of the doors in our house about 2 years ago and they have remained the off white color that they come in... I REALLY want to get them all painted by the baby shower for Krista.

Finally take some family photos... it is really sad to think that Gibson is 3 months old already and we do not even have ONE family photo as a family of 5! Hope to get done soonest!



This is a LONG list but it involves a lot of help from Matt... He will be the one to spray the doors and when he does so I'm also going to have him do the crown molding for the bathroom and book ledges for the playroom... He will also play a BIG part in getting my website up and running. Fingers crossed he has a productive month as well

No comments:

Post a Comment