Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Le Tote

I have a new obsession LeTote!!!! It is amazing and the concept is really interesting. you RENT the clothes/jewelry.

Now at first I was a bit freaked out by the idea but the more I thought about it the more intrigued I became...

Step one... Sign up, take an online style quiz and browse the on-line "closet" and heart the items you like. This gives a stylist a better idea of what you like.

Step Two... They send you a box of 5 items and you wear what you like and if you want to keep something you can buy it at a discount

Step Three... Once you are done with your box you return the items and they send you ANOTHER box with 5 more items! They will send an unlimited number of boxes in a month for the flat monthly fee for $49.

Again I was hesitant at first but when I received an email for a free month on Black Friday I thought WHY NOT...

Right away I was a fan of their words of encouragement 

The items came in PERFECT condition (they are cleaned professionally between each distribution) and jewelry is sanitized.... I was so excited right away!!! 

Again here is the concept...

and here is what was in that first box...

BCBGeneration-Crosby Crewneck Sweater
Members $58
Retail $78



I LOVED this sweater!!! It looked super cute with the skinny jeans and brown boots that I tried it on with... 
 But I actually wore it to work with a Navy Skirt and the boots... 

KUT from the Kloth-Jamie Top
Members $44
Retail $58

At first I thought I would be excited about this green top but there was an odd seam over the stomach area
I didn't even wear this one out in public.

French Connection-Beta Scales Sweater
Members $88
Retail $118
This sweater isn't typically my style but I ended up LOVING IT!!! I wore it to work with a black skirt and the jewelry that came in the box. Here is was with jeans though

Adia K-Clover Strand Necklace
Members $28
Retail $34
Adia K-Donatella Bracelet
Members $28
Retail $34
I just sent back that first box and cannot wait to see what else comes my way! I will share another post at the end of the month to fill you in on how many boxes came my way in the month and my review on if I think that it is a good value... So far I have nothing bad to say about LeTote!

No comments:

Post a Comment