Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A look back at 2014

What a year!

I honestly think that this year FLEW by!

This year I decided to do a little recap in our Christmas Card and I thought that it was appropriate to also share about our year on here!

This was a fun and exciting year for the Park Family! A LOT of change. 

On March 25th we welcomed Gibson Robert Park and adjusted easily as a family of FIVE! It helps that Gibson is a happy little guy and sleeps like a champ. If only he could gain weight so well!

Hunter turned two in September and started, half-day, pre-school at a local church. He loves the interaction with the other children and is busy learning his ABCs!

Emma just finished her TENTH season of soccer with an amazing group of girls! She is in the 5th grade advanced placement class at her school and is extremely interested in computer programing. 

Matt and Julie both entered into new jobs this year! Matt joined Booz Allan and Julie was detailed over to Joint Staff Protocol in The Pentagon. Her year at Joint Staff is almost up and she looks forward to seeing what 2015 will bring for her. 

We also feel so blessed that many of our wonderful friends have become parents this year. It was so exciting to welcome so many new little babies into the mix and we cannot wait to watch them grow and see their little personalities develop. 

Now before the start of 2015 I wanted to take a look back at my favorite posts from this year.


January

I loved throwing a brunch for my best friend Holly's Baby shower

One of the dishes from the shower included this AMAZING Overnight Eggnog French Toast

February

I really enjoyed sharing the plans for Gibson's Nursery
I'm still in love with the gray walls!

March 

Instantly in love with this little guy! We welcomed Gibson Robert Park
I will forever treasure the photos that my friend Virginia took of his arrival!

April 
This Little Prince First Birthday Party that I helped out with

May
An amazing Mother's Day








June
A fun refresh for my desk at work

July
Easy Chalkboard Playtable

Delish Sausage Stuffed Peppers

August
We tried out Amazon Pantry for the first time 

I painted my nephew William's room and it was not without complications

September
Emma went back to school and Hunter started his first year of Pre-school

Hunter Man Turned Two and had a construction themed Birthday Party

October 
We started getting Kiwi Crates 

A fun family trip to the Hunting Club

November
A GREAT trip to Travers City. Photos here and here

Shared Emma's Homework Tray 

December
Park Family Advent 


Easy gift for neighbors 

We ended the year with 61,395 page views!




Here were my favorite posts from 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment