Thursday, May 7, 2015

BEST EVER Guacamole

So I am a HUGE fan of some guacamole and wanted to share my recipe with everyone today! It is so easy that it is laughable!

  • 3 Ripe Avocados
  • 1 medium Vine Ripened Tomato, Diced
  • 1/2 medium WHITE onion, Diced (Can also use red if that is all you have)
  • 1/2 bunch of cilantro, rinsed, stems removed & Chopped
  • 3 drops hot sauce
  • Sea Salt to taste

I think that the most important thing is that there are actual CHUCKS of Avocado in the final product. So I do NOT smash the avocado before mixing the ingredients together!

In a mixing bowl I place Avocado halves, tomatoes & onions in a bowl and mix gently almost cutting the avocado into chunks with the spoon as I'm mixing.

Next I add the cilantro and hot sauce, and salt. Mix again. and my favorite part is tasting and adding additional salt as needed!

ENJOY! Promised that it was EASY!

If you are making the guacamole in advance I would recommend placing plastic wrap OVER the bowl and pushing down so that the plastic is actually TOUCHING the Guac and push down lightly to remove all air bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment