Friday, May 8, 2015

Favorite Things Friday

I'm currently reading The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo and as stated in the title it is Life-Changing. It will transform the way that you think about the possessions that you surround yourself with.



I fully plan to make this Blueberry Tart over the summer!!!

Ahhh Can I please live in this dollhouse??

Beets AND Artichokes in the same dish! Two of my favorite things!

This Fish Hotel almost makes we want to go buy a goldfish
 
I'm jumping on the bandwagon with this whole Clean eating movement and here are some yummy breakfasts that I cannot wait to try
 
There are oh so many items that I drool over in this house. the kitchen island, how light and airy the dining room is, the massive square coffee table, the wine closet that you can see in the dining room photo,  and the finish of the wooden floor and beams.
 
I'm a sucker for a good room remodel and the one over at IHeartOrganizing has sooo many great things to swoon over... but do I spy with my little eye a GOLD Playstation controller??? This TOTALLY makes me want to spray-paint our gaming equipment!!! Matt would probably kill me! After some searching I actually discovered that they do in fact MAKE a gold controller and you can buy them on Amazon... Now I guess the real question is do I have any self-control???
 
This week I fell in love with this print for sale at Joss and Main and while the price and size is great I'm actually falling more in love with the idea of a photo LIKE this but of a location that means something to us. Perhaps the water in Savannah or Traverse City.
 
For my final Favorite things Friday share I want to pass along a coffee table DIY that had my jaw hit the floor... Like Shut the front door! This was just added to Matthew Park's, ever growing, ToDo list! If he were to make this for me for my birthday (hint hint) I would be a HAPPY WIFE!!! And I think that it would go GREAT with our new sofa! Matt has been saying for a while now that he wants to get rid of our current Glass Top table... I'm going to e-mail him now...

No comments:

Post a Comment