Okay so here is the plan for the week:
- Slow-cooker Jerk Chicken Tacos (p.155)
- Skinny Shrimp, Chicken, and Sausage gumbo (p.234)
- BREAKFAST: Corny Banana-Blueberry Pancakes (p.48)
- Buttermilk Oven "Fried" Chicken (p.151)
- Sweet Potato Wedges (p.277)
- Quinoa-stuffed peppers w/ sausage (p.242)
- Naked Persian Turkey Burgers (p.156)
- Matt and the kiddos will eat at his Aunt's for Thanksgiving
- Butternut squash Lasagna Rolls (p.248) PRE-Made as I will be out of town
Cannot wait to share all of the yumminess with you on Sunday and share how I did cooking from this cookbook all week.
Tomorrow I will be back with some additional details on the Gumbo that I made yesterday!