Monday, November 23, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: Skinny Taste Cookbook AGAIN!

I've been cooking from The Skinny Taste Cookbook! for about three weeks now and I'm still loving it... Guess it might actually be time for me to buy my own copy of the cookbook and return Virginia's! In fact Virginia and Tim were over at my house for dinner last night and I had to practically beg them to let me borrow it for one more week!




Okay so here is the plan for the week:

SATURDAY:
  • Slow-cooker Jerk Chicken Tacos (p.155)
SUNDAY:
  • Skinny Shrimp, Chicken, and Sausage gumbo (p.234)
MONDAY:
  • BREAKFAST: Corny Banana-Blueberry Pancakes (p.48)
  • Buttermilk Oven "Fried" Chicken (p.151)
  • Sweet Potato Wedges (p.277) 
TUESDAY:
  •  Quinoa-stuffed peppers w/ sausage (p.242) 
    WEDNESDAY:
    • Naked Persian Turkey Burgers (p.156) 
    THURSDAY:
    • Matt and the kiddos will eat at his Aunt's for Thanksgiving 
    FRIDAY
    • Leftovers
    SATURDAY:
    • Butternut squash Lasagna Rolls (p.248) PRE-Made as I will be out of town
    I love love love this cookbook and really recommend it for everyone!

    Cannot wait to share all of the yumminess with you on Sunday and share how I did cooking from this cookbook all week.

    Tomorrow I will be back with some additional details on the Gumbo that I made yesterday!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment