Friday, December 18, 2015

Favorite Things Friday: Holiday version

Oh my goodness how is Christmas NEXT WEEK?

I'm totally slacking this year! I have no idea what to get for Emma and I have not even ordered Christmas Cards... guess everyone will get New Years ones...

If, like me, you are looking for some last minute holiday ideas here are some things that have caught my eye over the last month

This quick DIY sign made from paint stirrers! Best thing is that this concept can be used for a sign anytime of the year... just need to modify the saying or image.

Just the other day I was commenting to Matt that no one would have the time to make popcorn garland for the tree... that's just aggressive. Plus, let's be honest, my children would pull it off and eat it... BUT these cute popcorn napkin rings are great and provide a bonus snack while waiting for a main course.

My girly heart swoons over these Nutcrackers! These are going in the file to make for Emma's room next year when i have a bit more time!

Maybe Santa needs some Peppermint Brownie Cake Pops!

This AMAZING wood-slice wreath could be used all Winter long. I swoon over this

No comments:

Post a Comment