Monday, May 23, 2016

Monday Meal Plan: Cooking Light: Annual Recipes 2016

This week I'm going to Cook from Cooking Light: Annual Recipes 2016. The MAY theme couldn't fit my life needs more... 25 mains in 25 minutes or less!!!


MONDAY (I'm out of town)
  • Sausage, Cannellini, and Tomato Ragout (p.138)
TUESDAY (I'm out of town)
  • Green Curry Stew with Potatoes and Cauliflower (p.141)
WEDNESDAY
  • LOBSTER that I will be bringing home, fresh, from Rhode Island!
THURSDAY
  • Peking Turkey Wraps (p.132)
FRIDAY
  • Sriracha Shrimp Rolls (p.122)
SATURDAY -
  • LUNCH: Avocado-Egg Salad Sandwiches with Pickled Celery (p.130)
  • SMALL GET-TOGETHER: 
    • Palomo Frio (DRINK) (p.123)
    • Cheesy Masa Pancakes with Pico de Gallo (p.124)
    • Mango Guacamole (p.24)
    • Esquites (Creamy Corn Salad) (p.125)
    • Pineapple Chicken Kababs with Cilantro-Lime Slaw (p.112)
    • Grilled Flank Steak with Chipotle- Orange Mojo (p.125)
    • Soft-Serve Mango-Banana Sorbet (p.124)
    • Kids: Marshmallow Popcorn Treats with Dark Chocolate Drizzle (p.133)
SUNDAY- 

  • Leftovers so that I can do meal prep all day for next week when I am out of town! 


No comments:

Post a Comment