This little man is 24 weeks!
- He is still loving solid foods and we are giving them to him a little more frequently now.
- Seems to enjoy Little Gym. Up until this point I have taken Hunter alone but tomorrow his Daddy will join us and I am so excited for Hunter to show his Daddy how strong he is.
- Hunter still LOVES to bounce and when we hold him on our laps he will often jump up and down. My mom even purchased a Jumper for her house so that he can jump there.
- I'm starting to worry that my milk supply is decreasing. Over the last week we used approximately 5 oz of our reserve milk a day.... I really need to be better about pumping more regularly at work.
- Hunter is gearing up for his first plane trip next week!
- Hunter Man wore his first bow tie this week out to dinner at the Army Navy Country Club. He was such a handsome little man.