Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Julie Special Burgers!

I'm here today to share my SUPER yummy Burger recipe! I have a few different burgers that I rotate between in the warmer months but  this one is my main go to! It is SOOOO yummy and easy. I also doing really use a recipe so this is 100% my own.

Burger:
- 1 package 90% ground beef
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- egg
- 1/4 c. chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 2 T Chopped parsley
- 3 cloves minced Garlic
- 2 T Balsamic Vinaigrette

Toppings:
- Brie Cheese
- Arugula 
- Caramelized Red Onions
     - 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
     - 1 T Olive Oil
     - 2 T Balsamic Vinaigrette



First, place all of the burger ingredients into a large mixing bowl...


Here comes the messy part... dig right in and mix up all of the ingredients with your hands.

Form the burger mixture into patties and grill... While grilling caramelize your red onions

Red Onions..
- In a non stick skillet add olive oil and heat on medium-high
- Add thinly sliced onions and saute until soft
- Add Balsamic Vinaigrette and cook for 2 additional minutes
- Remove from heat

 

After grilled place patties on a backing sheet and top with sliced brie cheese and Caramelized onions.

Broil in Oven until cheese is melted....

Add to bun and top with arugula

Enjoy with other sides of your choosing... my preference is a roasted Sweet Potato, Beet salad, and Salt and Pepper Chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment