So I have been HORRIBLE with my weekly photos... In fact in an effort to get one done this week I had Emma take the photo! (Which explains why it is just a bit wonky) Look at my chunky monkey!!!
Weeks 36 & 37 were HUGE weeks for us!
- Hunter will scoot to a surface and immediately pull up!
- Hunter stood up in his crib for the first time
- Still doing a half Army crawl
- Hunter had watermelon for the first time and he LOVES it!
- Hunter will try to let go while standing up and will sway unassisted for a few seconds before holding back on to something
- While holding fingers Hunter LOVES to walk around
- He has discovered that it is funny to share his food with Sophie!
- Hunter uses his pincher grip to now feed himself! He is doing a GREAT job!
- Celebrated his first Memorial Day at the Army Navy Country Club. He loved eating BBQ chicken and baked beans!
- We are FULL on crawling now... pro style on hands and knees... But usually just to the sofa or a table so he can stand.