Monday, June 3, 2013

DIY Rope Candle Holders

When planning for the patio I instantly fell in love with the great Sea-grass Hurricanes from World Market 

But at $52.97 for all three they were a BIT out of my budget...

But then I remembered that I had a ton of tall hurricanes from my wedding and rope left over from the Lamp in our spare bedroom... 

Time to get my DIY on... 


With some free time (While watching BRAVO of course!) and my handy glue gun I was able to get the same effect for FREE (because I had supplies on hand).


If you dont' already have the supplies I would still recommend doing the DIY thing. You can ALWAYS find plain glasses at thrift stores and the Jute Rope is only $2.33 at Home Depot.

Cannot wait to put these on our patio!
Fidlin' Fridays Link Party
Pinterest Power Party
It's Overflowing

No comments:

Post a Comment