Thursday, September 4, 2014

Stitch Fix #4

On Tuesday I received my 4th Stitch Fix box and let me just say that I wasn't too excited. I opened my box and right from the letter I felt negative about it...
 


Number 1... I had requested NO MORE JEANS... Why would they send me jeans...

Number 2... asked for Gray pants... again NOT JEANS. I wanted something that I could wear to work

Straight from the letter I felt like WTF I wanted something that I could wear to work and fine if you cannot find something that fits that request I get it... But don't just send me something that I specifically asked not to get for a while. Just say sorry I couldn't fill that request and that we can try again next time and pick out something that I might potentially like...

Grrr okay enough with my venting... here is what was in the box.

Jill Michael - Montgomery Beaded Hoop Earrings ($42)

They are fine... Can get the same at Target I feel like for MUCH cheaper

Kensie Jeans - Kaleigh Ankle Biter Skinny Jeans ($68)
Daniel Rainn - Minal V-Neck 3/4 Sleeve Solid Blouse ($68)
Just like the name I'm a bit biter about these jeans... While they are grey I don't want jeans in my box right now and they are a little tight and for a tall girl they hit at an odd spot on my ankle


The top is fine... thinking at this point that this might be the only item that I keep. The blush color does not come through very well in these photos. Surprisingly I also like the way that it hangs and the buttons come to a point which I like.

Three Dots - Liliana Draped Pocket Open Cardigan ($128)

First of all.... $128 for a freaking cotton drape cardigan WTF NO!!! With arms close by my side it looks okay.. but arms out I look like a flying squirrel
 

Loveappella - Calisa Twist-front Maxi Dress ($74)

Not feeling this AT ALL... don't see where I would ever wear it...

Here is the breakdown...


Earrings: $42
Blush Blouse: $68
Cardigan: $128
Jeans: $68
Maxi Dress: $74


TOTAL: $380

If I were to buy everything I get a 25% discount. So with the discount and minus the $20 styling fee my total would be $270.
 
I think that it is clear that I will not be purchasing everything but I do not want to loose my $20 styling credit so I will be keeping the top... The rest is going back into the box!



__________________________________________________

Want to try Stitch Fix??? I still highly recommend... not every box can be a home run...  Here is some additional Info


Want to see my past boxes????
Stitch Fix #1
Stitch Fix #2
Stitch Fix #3

No comments:

Post a Comment