- Loose 5 lbs... Lost 4 lbs and only 4 more to go before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight.
- RUN... I'm up to 4 Miles without walking. Matt hasn't being going with me SLACKER but I'm going to try to get him to run at least once a week. Still planning on doing a 5 mile race the weekend of Hunter's birthday party
- Move furniture around in Gibson's Room... Done and Done. I really like the layout. Just need to take some photos now so that I can update you!
- Create a homework station for back-to school... Shared some ideas HERE
- Backpack for Hunter... While I didn't make it 100% on my own I did personalize a back pack for Hunter... only to find out that he cannot take it to school... but I will share it next Tuesday and he can use it to take stuff to nana's house.
- Organize Hunter's Clothes... he now only has clothes that fit him in his closet and dresser AND I had some fun buying the little man a few new Fall items from Old Navy...
- Trip to Savannah... Gibson and I made the trip early in the month. It was so wonderful to help out my sister-in-law. Details here and here
Shortcomings... Not going to say Fail...
- Sell at least $300 worth of items on eBay... My end of the month total for ebay sales came to.... $250
- Create a reading nook in the playroom
- Touch-up paint in the house