Friday, November 21, 2014

Favorite Things Friday

Love all of these packing tips. Shower caps on shoes! GREAT idea!

 
Love this easy tutorial for making blackout curtains. P.S- You should totally be reading this blog... it is a fav!
 
Time to be honest... I'm a little anti the large Thanksgiving dinner this year. We just have a lot going on and I really feel like my priority is not to make a huge meal and we aren't having company besides my parents... BUT if I were to be a big event with others over I would love to send friends and family home with leftovers and these Thanksgiving Leftover Printables are SUPER cute!
 
Another blogger shared the Pop Sugar Box that she received this month and it looks AWESOME!
 
We are having our neighbors over for dinner tonight and I would like to get my act together enough to have these little Chalk Placecards... Might be breaking out the hot glue gun while I'm supervising STEM Club at Emma's school this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment