Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hunter's Construction Favor

A while back I shared the details of Hunter's Construction themed 2nd birthday party and today I'm going to give the details of the party favor that all of the children received at the end of the event.

 

All of the children received an orange bucket that I had picked up at the Dollar Store in June (Start of Summer) Pays to plan ahead! On the outside I added a vinyl decal of a construction truck along with the name of each child. 

I also had some great custom tags made, by LIFEvents,  for the bucket. "Thank you for dumping on the fun! - Hunter" 

 Here is the inside... 

All got a personalized insulated orange cup with a straw. Purchased from the Dollar Tree

 Inside there was the shovel that came with the bucket along with an inflatable Hammer


  Mini CAT Construction vehicles, construction rubber ducks, and construction bubbles.

 Personalized Coloring pages that I made with a graphic from LIFEvents and crayons.

Hunter's friends also got a construction hat! OF COURSE!!! 

I think that makes a perfect Construction Party Favor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment