Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Savannah Recap

I decided to take advantage of the long weekend and the fact that it coincided with the start of a new job so I turned it into a FOUR day weekend! I took the kiddos to Savannah to visit with family and friends. Matt, sadly, was not able to join us so my parents decided to accompany me to help with the driving! They are the BEST!

My weekend was full of cooking and catching up... which is really the best! All of the cousins had a blast together and I was able to try out some new recipes in my new Sheet Pan Suppers cookbook.


Savannah is such a beautiful place and my Dad took some great photos


Here are some other photos from the weekend. 
 

And this is what going out to lunch with 5 kiddos looks like


I also got to meet this little cutie... Miss Emma Claire!


Emma and Claire... Meet Emma Claire

The kids were even good in the car

No comments:

Post a Comment