Saturday, October 17, 2015

Cooking: pinterest



Here is how I did with only cooking from Pinterest a few weeks ago... since this time I've already been to Spain, Italy, London, Brussels, and Boston for work... so to say that this is a delayed post is an understatement. 


Sunday: TOTAL bust we were at Kings Dominion all day!

MondayBang Bang Shrimp Tacos - They were SOOO super yummy. The recipe only called for 1 lb shrimp though and we were left wanting MORE! I also did NOT make my own tortillas... Homegirl does not have time for all of that

Tuesday: Pizza - Gibson's Speech therapist came at 5:45 p.m. so I really didn't have any time to cook and I didn't want to be cooking while she was with us.

Wednesday: I had the day off and I made Herb and Citrus Roasted Chicken, and I totally made and BURNT Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Squash and  Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
 


Thursday: Chicken Fried Rice Yummy... I think that I would just use rotisserie chicken next time to make it even easier

Friday Chinese Take out... was feeling lazy!

Saturday: Did a TON of cooking this day... made the yummiest Pumpkin-Oat Chocolate chip Cookies  with Hunter! I will be sharing this recipe later this week. SOOOO good!

We also had some friends come over so I made Goat Cheese, Blackberries, and Honey Bites, Artichoke and Roasted Garlic Dip, Baked Brie with Garlic and thyme  for appetizers

This one is my FAVORITE

For dinner I made a variation of this grilled corn southwest Quinoa salad, Grilled Salmon with Avocado Salsa, and Lime and Chili Roasted Asparagus

Sunday: On Saturday I pre-made these items and we ate them on Sunday... for breakfast we had Pumpkin Spice baked Oatmeal with blueberries and for lunch we had the most amazing Slow cooker Skinny Cheesesteaks

14 recipes in one week... not too shabby!

Favorites from the week that I would HIGHLY recommend were the Blackberry and goat cheese appetizers,  Bank Bank Shrimp, Pumpkin and chocolate chip cookies, and the make ahead cheesesteak sandwiches!!!

So even though I have not been posting I have been sticking to my meal plans so I have a ton of posts to catch up on and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment