Monday, October 26, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: The Skinny Taste Cookbook

This week I'm cooking out of a cookbook that belongs to one of my besties, Virginia! When we were at her house last week for dinner I spied this cookbook and couldn't put it down. SOOO happy that she agreed to let me borrow it for a few weeks!

I'm cooking from The Skinny Taste Cookbook!

I'm loving my Sunday menu planning in my new kitchen!  P.s. - if you want to know when I got my personalized notepad just ask me for the details!

Okay so here is the plan for the week:

SUNDAY:
  • LUNCH: Bangin Good Shrimp (p.116) & Less-Guilt Zesty Mango Guacamole (p. 118)
  • DINNER: Orecchietti with Sausage, Baby Kale, and Bell pepper (p.181)
MONDAY:
  • Pizza Night --- I worked late
TUESDAY:
  • BREAKFAST: Cali Avocado Egg Sandwich (p.37) 
  • DINNER: Turkey Bolognese (p.169)
WEDNESDAY:
  • BREAKFAST: PB&J Overnight Oats in a Jar (p.23)
  • DINNER: Mongolian Beef & Broccoli (p.190) 
THURSDAY:
  • BREAKFAST: Corny Banana-Blueberry Pancakes (p.48) 
  • DINNER: Italian Sausage with Pepper and Onions (p.159)
FRIDAY:
  • Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli (p.161)
SATURDAY:
  • So Addictive Chicken Enchiladas (p.171)  

I'm also going to make the below dishes ahead for Matt and the kiddos to eat while I'm out of town next week:
  • Slow Cooker White Bean Chicken Chili Verde (p.75)
  • Naked Persian Burgers (p.156)
  • Cubano-style Stuffed Pork Tenderloin (p.205) 
  • Cheese Baked Penne with Eggplant (p.254) 

No comments:

Post a Comment