Here is a look back at the first time that I cooked from this cookbook for a week.
Emma loved the Asian Steak so much that she has been begging me to make it again for the last month!
Here is the plan for the week:
- Dinner at a friends house
- Asian Skirt Steak (p.77)
- Sweet Potato Pancakes (p.140)
- Haricots Verts with Lemon (p.151)
- Turkey Meatballs (p.72) --- going to make ahead
- Spinach Squares (p.124)
- BBQ Chicken Paillard (p.68)
- Carrot-Ginger Soup (23)
- Roasted Asparagus (p.149)
- Roasted Turkey Wraps with Green Apples and Brie (p.35)
- Mini Pumpkin Cupcakes (p.165)
- Asparagus and Gruyere Pizza (p.112)
- Margherita Pizza (p.111)