So excited to cook out of this book for the week and excited that I will be home ALL week with no travel! YAHOOO
Here is he plan!
- Baked Atlantic Cod with Celeriac- Apple Puree and Brussels Sprout Salad (p.108)
- Molten Chocolate Cake (p.164)
- Shepherd's Pie (p.136)
- Delicious Beets and Their Greens (p.95)
- Hal's Hot for Chili (p.134)
- Truffled Fingerling Chips (36)
- LUNCH - Harvest Salad (p.94)
- Pan-Seared Chicken with Pecans and Orange Zest (p.118)
- Velvety Green Pea Soup (p.61)
- Grilled Shrimp with Shaved Brussels Sprouts (p.112)
- Banh Mi Sandwich (p.142)
- Bread Pudding with Peaches and Caramel Sauce (p.168)
Cannot wait to share all the dishes on Sunday!