Sunday, October 16, 2016

DIY Family Matching Game

In 2014 I decided that I was going to DIY a lot of the Christmas gifts for the kiddos... I had more time on my hands back then...

I realized though that I never shared one of my favorite projects that the boys still play with today... a DIY Family Matching Game!!! 


I lightly sanded down the circles to make sure that they were completely smooth and safe for little fingers and painted both sides of the disks.


I used a 2" circle punch to cut out photos of family member and glued them to each circle. 

Next, I used Mod Podge to seal the photos to the wooden disks.

And there you have it a simple and creative gift for the kiddos to play with. They love turning around those disks and seeing family members on the backs!

Here are some old photos that I found of Hunter playing with the game when he just got it!

Maybe I'll have time to be creative again in 2017!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment